Monday, September 28, 2009

Big girl gymnastics

This week at Grace's gymnastics, Madeline was being more vocal than usual about wanting to join her sister's class. Grace was making it worse by loudly reminding Madeline that she's not a big girl like she is. Grace's coach saw her pouting, scooped her up and took her out on the floor with the rest of the 3 year olds. She had a blast! She did great and was all smiles...until it was time for the coach to pay attention to the class and give Madeline back to me. I'm sure I was a sight...trying to put shoes back onto a kicking and screaming toddler with a baby strapped to my chest. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that!

1 comment:

  1. Big girl gymnastics, woohooo!! Think we're gonna move Emmy from Dance and Gymnastics to Cheer and Gymnastics. She's too much watching the cheerleaders at the football games and mimicking everything they do.

    Looks like it's time to sign Maddy up!!

    ReplyDelete