Saturday, December 19, 2009

4 months

Charlotte turned 4 months this week! She is a big 18 lbs and 27 inches, which is off the charts! This has been my favorite month with her so far, but I have a feeling I will have the same opinion of each month for the next few years. She's so alert and interactive with each of us, and will smile each time she makes eye contact with who is talking to her. She also has a great laugh when she's tickled. She can roll over easily now, and can push up onto her elbows very well. She even scoots 6 inches or so. As you can see from her rolls, she still loves to eat, and she always has a toy or her hand in her mouth. We're all in love with our happy baby!


She's also officially outgrown her baby bathtub.

2 comments:

  1. Hey for Charlotte!!! I want to kiss those little rolls right now!!! Keep growing strong sweet baby girl...I love you so!
    Lovie
    OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, she's amazing. I love that smile. She's only 3 lbs under Abel!

    ReplyDelete