Charlotte's move from a crawler to walker has been extremely gradual. She actually began taking several steps on her own almost 2 months ago, and has been able to walk across a room for a month, but she still dropped to her knees to crawl when she wanted to get somewhere quick. This last week she decided to use walking...or running, rather, as her favorite way to get around. She seems like such a big girl now, and I think she feels that way too.

My Sweet Charlotte...now you're walking! I'm so thrilled that Papa and I was there to see your first steps! This first picture in that dress,so reminds us of your sister Grace (not that long ago)starting to walk herself...then Madeline, now you!!! Our hearts grow as y'all do!
ReplyDeleteLovie
XOXO
I can't believe it! How did she get so big all of a sudden? I need to see that girl soon.
ReplyDelete