Grace: "I love this tea....that's what they drink there."
Madeline: "Princesses are very kind"
G: "She's wearing high heals...maybe they're glass slippers!"
M: "He said 'Royal Family!!!'"
G: "I like that girl with the curled ponytail and the black bow to the side"
M: "REALLY???"
G: "That's the prince in the red jacket! And that's his brother! He has messy hair..."
M: "Maybe he should comb it"
G: "Is that the Queen? May I have more tea, please?"
M: "That's the parade!"
G: "Madeline, let's cheers our cups"
M: "Huh...Union Jack????"
G: "He said 'Abbey'...that's my friend!"
G: "I'm enjoying my lovely tea...like princesses do"
G: "That man has an EARRING!!!" (Elton John)
M: "Her MAJESTY!!!!"
G: "Like on Alice in Wonderland!"
M: "Those girls have gloves and flowers!...She has a crown!!!"
G: "That's a long dress...how will she dance?"
G: "She's a REAL PRINCESS!!!"
this was the best thing that I think that I have ever seen on here. Im honestly teared up- cant wait to be with your girls!!!
ReplyDelete