Most of the time she begins with, "Hey Mama, ya know....."
"A moose is in the deer family."
"If you see a net up high and a basketball, you need to jump and throw it in."
"This isn't ketchup...it's blood." (as she's pulling down her bottom eyelids)
"Beavers like to swim in water and make dams."
"Have you ever seen a volcano? It has fire rocks."
"If you don't put on your panties, someone might see your gina."
"If you see a rattle...it's a rattlesnake."
"Winnie the Pooh exercises like this...up, down, touch the ground."
"I don't really like hyenas...they're mean and naughty."
"When seals bark, they clap their hands."
"Elephant's noses are their trunks."
"When cats are happy, they purr. They don't have waggy tails like dogs."
"If you don't wash your plum, then it might taste like dirt."
"Snail's eyes are their up-things."
"When it's dark outside, owls stay awake while you are sleeping."
"Geckos have 3 nails to help them climb trees, and frogs have suckers."
I put Madeline in her bed each afternoon for her nap, but when she comes out of her room sometimes 2 hours later, her clean closet turns into this:
Oh my precious Madeline.....I just love you to pieces!!!! I love all about you!! Keep it up sweet girl...you'll go far with that imagination!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Lovie