Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sweet home

Sam took a new job in Alabama, so this week we loaded up the cars and drove to our new (temporary) home...a furnished apartment until our house in Texas sells. The girls were very happy to be on an adventure and were wonderful on the drive over, coloring almost the entire 11 hours. Grace said it was the happiest day of her life, and after Madeline once asked me where we were and I told her, "in Mississippi", she looked around and said, "I LOVE IT!!!" Grace drew this picture of the family, including me with a large bun holding the the baby due in December, standing in front of our new home. We're all excited about so many changes!

2 comments:

  1. I think this picture that Grade drew captures it all!!! It shows she see the happiness, family together, future that awaits, all that we should see as just "today"....love that girl! It's a weird and outdated phrase but here I go....home is where the heart is! She captured that!
    Mom/Lovie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok....I forgot to mention that I love that she gave you earrings!!! She's a girl!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete