I'm not the blogger type, but I was inspired by my own sister's blog for her son. I realized that since we've moved so much, so many of you don't see us very often or haven't been able to meet one, or in some cases, all of our girls - and I'd love to keep you up-to-date. Also, I thought this would be a great way to document our day-to-day lives and the girls would hopefully enjoy reading it someday.

Grace Abigail is our 3 1/2 year old. She is very thoughtful and witty. She's a careful observer and has a
nurturing personality, which is quite handy as the oldest sister. Grace's natural leadership ability amazes me, since it certainly did not come from me. She sometimes flirts between "leader" and "bossy" at times, but I'm proud of how she thinks for herself yet is very sensitive to others. I've had many people tell me that she'll end up CEO of some big company.

Madeline Claire is our 17 month old. She's our fun-loving, good-timing girl. She loves to do everything that her big sister does, but refuses to get the short end of the stick. Madeline is extremely vocal, no matter her mood, and is always on the go. I love her easy personality and how she's a
cuddler! She's quick to smile and will start dancing just from hearing
someones ringtone when we're out.

Charlotte Lucille is our 6 week old. So far she's been a typical newborn that eats and sleeps, and is good at both. In fact, she began rooting and sucking my collarbone when she was placed on my chest after birth! Each day we remark on how quickly she grows and changes, and it's fun to see her personality begin to show itself. I enjoy the rare quiet times I have with just her (usually in the middle of the night) so we can stare at each other and I can get a few smiles.
What a thrill to see and read this!!! Audrey, Erin and I are here together and longing for you all to be here with us! LOVE the site and can't wait for more! XOXO to my girls!!!
ReplyDeleteLovie...for Pop, Tia and Aud!
welcome aboard! beautiful photo of you and Charlotte.
ReplyDelete