Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snowy morning

It rained all through the night, but we woke up to a beautiful snowy morning. Unfortunately, I didn't get the camera out until it had stopped snowing and began to melt. It was a great morning outside, and when we (I) got cold, we warmed up by the fire with some hot chocolate (or as Grace says, "hot cocoa to the rescue" thanks to Curious George) and Christmas music. I have no idea how many times they wanted to hear "Jingle Bells" and danced around the living room. Charlotte didn't get to be in the snow because it was a little too wet...she watched from the front door instead and stayed warm and happy. Hopefully we'll get more again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my little snow angels are having so much fun! Can't wait to see you three in a few days!
    XOX, Lovie

    ReplyDelete