Charlotte has grown from a baby to a toddler since her first birthday. She babbles non-stop, and we're able to understand more and more. She wants to do everything that her sisters do, and is quick to cry and scream when she doesn't get her way (either out or at home). Several times each day she comes to me, babbling and pointing towards the bedrooms. If I don't immediately respond, she will pull on my pant leg and talk louder until I follow her down the hall to Grace's room and open her closet door so she can pull out books, barbies, or princess dresses. The moment anyone says the word, "outside," she will quickly go and find her coat and shoes and bring them to me. Despite her quick temper, she is very easy-going and LOVES to cuddle. I hope she never outgrows her hugs and kisses.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
18 months
Charlotte has grown from a baby to a toddler since her first birthday. She babbles non-stop, and we're able to understand more and more. She wants to do everything that her sisters do, and is quick to cry and scream when she doesn't get her way (either out or at home). Several times each day she comes to me, babbling and pointing towards the bedrooms. If I don't immediately respond, she will pull on my pant leg and talk louder until I follow her down the hall to Grace's room and open her closet door so she can pull out books, barbies, or princess dresses. The moment anyone says the word, "outside," she will quickly go and find her coat and shoes and bring them to me. Despite her quick temper, she is very easy-going and LOVES to cuddle. I hope she never outgrows her hugs and kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those eyes are beautiful!
ReplyDelete