We called it our "royal valentine dinner." There were princess dresses, gifts and cards, sparkling cider and wine, dinner, and chocolate covered strawberries in the formal dining room. After introducing each girl, Sam escorted them to their chairs. I wasn't able to get many pictures with the low light, constant movement and accessory changing, but I know we'll always remember the evening.
This is absolutely priceless!!! I love this idea! You can really tell from Grace's expression that she is ALL into this role play...love her face looking at Sam has she takes his hand! Madeline's bow is lovely and Miss Charlotte is into the chocolate strawberries. The family group picture will be viewed for years to come, I'm sure! Mom XOXOX
This is absolutely priceless!!! I love this idea! You can really tell from Grace's expression that she is ALL into this role play...love her face looking at Sam has she takes his hand! Madeline's bow is lovely and Miss Charlotte is into the chocolate strawberries. The family group picture will be viewed for years to come, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteMom
XOXOX